Βάση για Μετεωρολογικούς Σταθμούς Kestrel
Συνήθης αποστολή εντός 24 ωρών
The Kestrel Portable Vane Mount is a simple yet ingenious accessory for your Kestrel 4000 series weather tracker that assembles in seconds and enables your meter to freely adjust to the wind direction. Couple this Portable Vane Mount with a Kestrel 4500 Pocket Weather Tracker(the 4500 tracks wind direction) and you have a data logging weather station, capable of tracking changes in the wind direction and speed, then tracking them with your data point memory log.
The Vane Mount attaches easily to the Kestrel Portable Tripod (or any tripod) to add directional measurement capabilities to your Kestrel Meter.
For those measuring wind direction (using the Kestrel 4500), the unit should be pointed so the back is facing the direction from which the wind is coming. (see the photo)
- Custom molded cup bracket with incorporated level for maximum compass accuracy
- Precision pivot with standard 1/4 - 20 tripod mount
- Lightweight thin-wall anodized aluminum shaft and molded vane
- Padded nylon zipper carry pouch with belt loop that holds mount and Kestrel Meter
- Fits any Kestrel 4000 series meter
- Vane Mount Kit weight: 144g
- Vane Mount & Kestrel weight: 246g
- Case dimensions: 19cm x 7cm x 6.5cm)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Country of Origin: USA
Attention Shooters and Military Professionals: The combination of wind speed and directional monitoring is an invaluable tool for shooters of every sort. The Kestrel Portable Vane Mount is the ultimate Kestrel accessory for everyone who needs accurate wind speed and directional data -- from snipers to artillery specialists, even weekend target shooters.