Cotton Ripstop BDU Pants
Συνήθης αποστολή εντός 24 ωρών
Propper BDUs are sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E and feature six pockets, four of which with button flaps. Both seat and knee are double-reinforced and this trouser also has felled inseam, outseam and seat seam. Other features include fused pocket flaps, a four-button fly, adjustable waist tabs with four bar-tacks and drain holes in the Bellows pockets. The nylon drawstring leg closures are fused knotted and tacked.
These pants are made out of lighter weight 100 percent cotton cloth in a ripstop weave that breathes well and is initially durable. Consistent with other cotton fabrics, the color will fade quickly, and over time the cotton fibers will lose their strength under industrial wear and laundering. If color integrity is an important end-user expectation, please do not choose this cloth. Returns on account of color loss are not available.
- Four-button fly
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Military grade pocketing
- Guaranteed 11 stitches per inch
- Six pockets - four with button flaps
- Fused pocket flaps
- Double-reinforced seat and knee
- Adjustable waist tabs w/ four bar-tacks
- Drain holes in bellows pockets
- Nylon drawstring leg closures—fused, knotted and tacked
- Felled inseam, outseam and seat seam