Desert Locust Military Goggle System, Olive
Στρατιωτική Μάσκα Προστασίας
Συνήθης αποστολή εντός 24 ωρών
Maximum field-of-view goggle with best-in-class anti-fog performance; provides superior protection from ballistic and environmental threats.
- SUPERIOR BALLISTICS : High-impact system exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010, EN 166 and U.S. military ballistic impact requirements for goggles (MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10)
- FLAWLESS OPTICS : Precision manufactured interchangeable lenses ensure distortion-free vision for peak performance
- MAXIMUM FIELD-OF-VIEW : Unrestricted field-of-view for enhanced war fighting capabilities
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN : Low profile design ensures compatibility with helmet, binoculars and night vision systems
- ANTI-FOG PERFORMANCE : Full frame ventilation and OcuMax coated lenses prevent fogging
- RUGGED DURABILITY : Robust design and materials protect and perform through all the rigors of combat. Anti-fog and anti-scratch lenses resist a wide range of chemicals, including DEET.
- COMFORT & FIT : Pliable frame seals comfortably to face. Adjustable head strap can be worn over or under helmet
- PRESCRIPTION READY : Optional Rx Carrier available (also compatible with Sawfly Eyewear and Bullet Ant Goggles)
- APEL APPROVED : On the U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List
- OPTIONAL FAN SYSTEM
- OPTIONAL EXTREME WEATHER SYSTEM
- Exceeds U.S. military ballistic impact requirements for goggles (MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10)
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 ballistic impact and optical requirements
- CE certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170 and EN 172
- CAGE Code: 30VZ5
Delivery: glasses with 3 lenses clear (transparent), smoke (tinted), orange (contrast-enhancing), protective cover, microfiber cleaning cloth, soft glasses case with Molle loops.