Άγνωστη ημερομηνία παράδοσης
The Trail Pro mattress is our warmest and most comfortable backpacking mattress ever. Our latest diagonal-cut foams slow heat loss though the mattress, boosting warmth, and we also applied pressure-mapping technology to ensure an ideal pattern of support and cushioning, right where you need it. Together they allow the Trail Pro mattress to be light enough for the trail, decadent enough for car camping and versatile enough for everything in between. The women’s version features added warmth in the hips, feet and torso for cold sleepers. Includes stuff sack.
- High-Loft: 2 in. (5 cm) of self-inflating loft provide deluxe warmth and comfort.
- Patent-Pending Warmth: Our unique, die-cut foams form diagonal air columns to slow heat loss with no increase in weight.
- Pressure-Mapped Comfort: Detailed surface pressure analyses enabled us to adapt mattress density to both high and low pressure areas to provide the most comfort.
- Lasting Quality: Non-slip, ripstop polyester top and reinforced bottom provide durable, reliable comfort.
- R-Value : 4.8
- Weight : 910 gr
- Width : 51 cm
- Length : 183 cm
- Thickness : 5 cm
- Packed dimention : 28 x 15 cm
- Volume : 2736 cu. in
- Top fabric type : Polyester
- Bottom fabric type : Polyester
- Foam type : Diaganol-punched/Pressure-mapped
- Fill material : Urethane Foam
- Made in Seattle, USA