Raid Eyewear (3 Lens) 52022
Άγνωστη ημερομηνία παράδοσης
- Plain Smoke lenses allow light transmission of 15%
- Ballistic Orange lenses allow light transmission of 53%
- Clear lenses allow light transmission of 89%
- Matte Black GrilamidTM TR-90 nylon frame with great peripheral vision
- Distortion-free lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and are scratch, crack, and craze-resistant
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards
- Half frame shield design includes three lenses: Smoke, Clear, and Ballistic Orange
- Replacement lenses available separately
- Adjustable soft TPR nose piece and temple inserts keep eyewear in place
- Includes zippered compression molded protective case with SlickStick™ web platform attachment point, cleaning/lens bag, and neck strap
- Created in partnership with Wiley X® Performance Eyewear, who designs and manufactures exclusive eyewear for 5.11 Tactical
Styling and Safety : 5.11 Tactical uses input from law enforcement, special operations and fire personnel to produce high quality eyewear that looks great and provides unexcelled safety. They exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards.
Features and Benefits : Smoke lenses provide maximum glare reduction, won't distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions. Clear and Ballistic Orange lenses are preferred colors for use at the range and other applications where eye safety is the priority over protection from light. T-ShellTM coating means resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing. SeleniteTM polycarbonate is die-cut to produce lenses without distortion from any angle and is ten times more impact resistance than glass or resin lenses. Frames are built with GrilamidTM TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. They are virtually indestructible.
Quality and Product Development Expertise : 5.11 Tactical® eyewear is designed, developed, and manufactured by Wiley X® Eyewear who achieves industry-leading standards through their precision manufacturing and state-of-the-art quality control.